LimbAir™ Adjustable Socket Interface System
LIMBAIR™ HELPS TO:
• For those that experience routine daily limb volume changes, the system enables positive or negative volume compensation through manual inflation or deflation of an internal air bladder.
• Adjustments are made without removal of the prosthesis and can easily be done in a tactile manner through clothing.
• Given the ease to discretely release pressure beneath clothing, the system allows amputees to maximize time at low pressure when a tight fit is not required in order to facilitate comfort and general limb health.
• Additionally, the system is beneficial to highly active individuals that require a secure fit while engaged in dynamic activities requiring maximum coupling between the limb and prosthesis.
• For many users the system eliminates the need to carry additional socks as the range of volume compensation is equivalent to ~5-7 sock plies.
• The ultimate goal is to improve amputee comfort, health and quality of life resulting in a reduction office visits and medical expenses.
DISCOVER HOW WE ARE
MAKING MORE POSSIBLE
Sign up to receive announcements about innovations at Fabtech and in the O&P industry: