New Accounts are Pre-Payment via Credit Card, ACH or Check.
Credit terms are available for approved accounts after an established business term. For all new credit accounts, we require three trade references and information about the bank with which you do business (see form supplied). Credit must be approved before orders will be shipped on open status. Visa and MasterCard payments are accepted.
Established Customer Extended Credit Terms
Payment terms are Net Thirty (30) days.
Download our Credit Application Form PDF
Past due accounts are subject to 1 1/2% per month finance charge–an effective annual rate of 18%. A $30.00 charge will be applied to returned checks.
Past Due Accounts
Extended Credit Customers with past due bills over sixty (60) days, at our discretion may be placed on credit hold, per our credit agreement the total invoices in arrears will be paid by credit card. Past due bills over (90) days, will be placed into a collections process.
Companies will be held liable for all costs associated with the collection of any past due funds and attorney fees arising from collection efforts made.
All returns must have an authorization number. Please call us before returning a product. Regular stock items must be in saleable condition and in the packaging that it was sold in. Returns must be requested within 8 days or one week of receipt of order. An original or a copy of the invoice or packing slip must accompany all returns.
Contact us to report any problems. Please report damage to the carrier upon receipt of the goods.
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
We will honor manufacturer warranties of items we stock or distribute. All other items and their perspective warranties will go through the company that provided the item.
Distribution Products Pricing
All distribution products are discounted to central fabrication customers at a special rate. These discounts are based on terms. Discount percentages may change without notice! All other special-order parts are billed at 20% plus shipping.
Products ship F.O.B. Everett, Washington, via UPS Ground unless otherwise noted on work order.
UPS covers items for a $100.00 maximum, for loss or damage. Additional insurance can be provided at customers expense and request. Additional insurance is always recommended. Fabtech Systems will not be held responsible for lost or damaged products.
Central Fabrication Warranty
Fabtech Systems has built its business in the Orthotics and Prosthetics industry using the highest quality materials, staff, and processes to meet the central fabrication markets demands and their patient's needs.
As part of our service to the central fabrication market we offer modification and rectification of customer supplied patient casts and models. We believe the foundation for success is built upon the preparation and quality of the initial model and devote our most skilled people and resources for this task. Even with our extensive expertise many factors outside our control can lead to an unacceptable fit. These fit issues are the same challenges every care provider encounter when evaluating, casting, fabricating and fitting patients under direct supervision in house. Because of this inherent risk Fabtech Systems cannot accept sole liability for fit of patient devices.
"Fabtech Systems offers NO warranty for fit of the device nor patient outcome with the device"
If the customer is uncomfortable with our fit policy, we will gladly accept and fabricate from a modified model or check device supplied by the customer.
- Fabtech Systems guarantees all our custom DME to be free of material and workmanship defects for a period of 3 months beginning from the date of invoice.
- Fabtech systems pay for return shipping costs from Fabtech Systems (FOB Everett WA) to the customer at UPS Ground service only. Other shipping service is available at customer's expense.
- In the event of a requested warranty, the original fabricated device must be returned to Fabtech Systems for evaluation to determine eligibility of warranty and credit status. Items not returned for evaluation may be rejected for warranty service.
- Warranty service is limited to the original instructions and requests made on the original work order.
- No warranty work is provided to past due accounts or non-paid jobs. Customer account must be in good standing.
- Fabtech Systems does not warranty shoe work.
- In the event the practitioner feels there is a problem they should first call Fabtech Systems at 800-322-8324 to discuss the details.