Attend our PDE technical workshop at @AmericanOandP 2023 National Assembly this year!
Title: Dynamic Modular Bracing – “What You Need To Know”
A New Approach That Makes You A Specialist On Day 1
Date: Wednesday, Sep 6th from 10:30am-12:30pm in
Location: Room JW 311
Dave Hughes CPO & Scott Wimberley CPA, CTPO
Learn in-depth clinical implementations of the PDE modular spring system designed to treat Neuromuscular and Orthopedic conditions, including pediatric patients that you encounter daily. These adjustable, modular spring systems are designed to change/adapt with your patient through treatment and allow you to tune the device at each step of their process.
We will be sharing overall philosophy and methods behind braces built with PDE technology in addition to diving into tips, tricks, and even shortcuts that work for patients and providers.
Additional highlights will include:
• Evaluation method for new patients
• Detailed casting tutorial
• Modification/Fabrication overview
• Patient fitting and alignment
• Review of the New pediatric system
• Q/A with clinicians currently using the system
• Free PDE casting board for attendees