Sutti Bounders for Modular Pediatric Bracing – Free Range
Sutti Bounders store & return energy mimicking normal muscle function.
New “Sutti Bounders” modular pediatric dynamic elastomers are a patent pending elastomer technology that offer two progressive solutions. Sutti Bounders store and return energy – mimicking normal muscle function to produce both eccentric and concentric contractions and if needed, a ground reaction force. Smart and simple modular design, standardized sizes and three levels of performance to choose from add up to an easy to use expandable dynamic system to treat your pediatric and young adult patient base.
Sutti Bounders are a perfect choice for:
- The patient lacks a third rocker and requires forefoot push off assistance.
- The patient requires a kinesthetic reminder for upright posture. A good example is Hypotonia.
- The patient has a very mild crouch gait due to developmental delay or low tone, patient cannot have contractures or tone.
- The patient needs tibial progression slowed down during walking but otherwise stands with normal knee positioning.
Sutti Bounders deliver results:
- Limits tibial progression to produce a ground reaction
- Produces active plantar-flexion
- Eccentric control to assist with smooth progression of the tibia
- Controlled kinesthetic awareness
- Works with patient’s muscles to provide support for normal gait
- Reduces the effects of Dystonia through increased proprioception
- Tone reducing